Sunday, February 2, 2020

Welcome Back Daddy!

Hi all! 

Man, oh man, its been a whirlwind. 

I've missed you!! I tried to take a stab at civilian life but it seems life the naughty side of things always wants to come pulling you back. 

Since retirement, I became an EMT, worked on an ambulance, got to be a part of the California wild fire relief, moved to Germany, traveled, got diagnosed with an auto-immune disease which is a type of IBD called ulcerative colitis which put me through the hardest period of my life by far, and then moved back home to California, got quite a bit better, and now I've decided to get back into filming! Exciting, right?!? 

Below I've also included a video explaining a little about some common questions I get asked as well as a talk on my sexuality and being married. 

Welcome back into my life everyone! I'm glad you're here. My hope is that through the journey I've had, I can share a message of love and positivity and overcoming adversity as well as provide y'all with some super hot spank material. 

Head over to onlyfans.com/daddywildex to see all my latest self produced content! 

Much love! 

Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my loves! I hope that you all have been doing well. I don’t know about you personally, but I myself have been feeling the very st...