Monday, May 18, 2020

Hello my loves!

I hope that you all have been doing well.

I don’t know about you personally, but I myself have been feeling the very strong effects of quarantine, being locked in the house, and just the overall feeling of heaviness that has to do with our current state of the world.

I strongly believe that negative feelings as well as depression and anxiety (for me personally) can be greatly helped by things like nature, fresh air, and a little bit of  overall adventure.

Which is why I needed to take a small overnight trip to my dads house. He lives in a small college town called Chico about two hours north of the Bay Area in the redwoods.

I’m very fortunate that my dad is a strong supporter of me in general and all the things that I do. He was one of my best advocates when I came out to him as being a sex worker and has supported me in a multitude of ways. It was a really nice time to be able to visit with him. We went out together on his one wheels, which is pretty tricky to learn in the beginning, but a whole lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I also did a fair bit of jerking on the car ride up. 😛

I feel very refreshed and re-energize coming back home after visiting with my dad. I’m very grateful for the relationships that I have and the people in my life that I can rely on and depend on when things get tough.

Thank you all for being fans, I super appreciate each and everyone of you. You guys are what makes my life possible, and I don’t forget that easily. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones and stay healthy and safe.

All my love
Christian




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my loves! I hope that you all have been doing well. I don’t know about you personally, but I myself have been feeling the very st...